[uClibc] compiling openssh failes

Micha Holzmann holzmann at gmx.de
Mon Apr 26 11:32:26 UTC 2004

Hello all,

I installed the uclibc related packets on my machine. I am running
Debian unstable:

ii  libuclibc-dev            0.9.26-3.1               A small implementation of the C library
ii  libuclibc0               0.9.26-3.1               A small implementation of the C library
ii  uclibc-toolchain         0.9.26-3.1               A compiler wrapper for uClibc

I tried to compile openssh, but no matter what options i issue, the
compilation fails. After searching google i found this article from
"Manuel Novoa III"

http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2002-December/005080.html

However, i try to search or read the archive. But it does not work.
I also tried the genuine buildroot from uclibc.org. If i chroot the
buildroot and extract the sources the complaining me about the missing
perl.

May i have a misunderstood concerning the buildroot usage. If so, is
there anyone who enlighten me?

If i should submit more informations, just let me know.

Best regards,
Micha Holzmann

--
GPG Public-Key: send a Mail with Subject: GPG-KEY
Key fingerprint = 6FEF 16C5 17EF 9573 892B  D810 66B9 8FBD 0EBA 820F