[uClibc] Building binaries

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii Rudolf.ladyzhenskii at opennw.com
Wed Apr 14 00:41:51 UTC 2004

Hi, all

I am trying to build a latest 0.9.26 version. I am cross-compiling it.
So, firstly I have built binutils, then bootstrap version of gcc and now it is uClib time. Library builds and installs fine, but there should be some binaries with it as well. At least version 0.9.16 had them.

I just downloaded the buuildoot, but this looks like it will build a root file system -- something that I would like to do myself from scratch.
Can someone give me any pointers on how to build binaries, so I can continue?

Thanks a lot,

/*******************************************************/
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
Senior Design Engineer