[uClibc] ALSA linked to uClibc

Chris Brookes lists at txrx.org
Mon Apr 5 14:20:19 UTC 2004

Gilbert Forkel wrote:

> in June 2003 Erik Andersen posted an patch in this
> mailing list helping to compile alsa-libs in an uclibc
> environment (he replaced wordexp.h by glob.h).

I was trying to get alsa going back then. I used Erik's alsa patch and
also tweaked something else too, if I remember correctly. The patch I
ended up with is below. WARNING: I can not code in C, and my mini-tweak
involved dumb and blind fiddling with code that I had no real
understanding of (and still don't). It worked though, and I've been
using it ever since.

Chris