[uClibc] RE: BUILDING ROOTFS FAILS on ash.c

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Fri Sep 19 06:16:20 UTC 2003

Hello,

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 01:08:49AM -0500, Mike Miller wrote:
> I'm also going to guess you will need to turn ctype tables off in the
> options or you will see something about an unsatisfied external for
> __ctype_b.  I don't know if there's a place to change the order of
> includes/libraries for the busybox build that might work around the issue.
> Note that turning off ctype tables will have some potential locale effects,
> but I suspect you can ignore them.

No... That is a symptom of a seperate problem.  The configure script
for libstd++ misdetects the appropriate locale support to use in certain
situations.  That should probably be fixed by Monday.

Actually, right now it should either select generic or gnu locale
support.  For gnu, you _need_ ctype tables as well as extended locale
support enabled in uClibc.

Manuel