[uClibc] locale support does not build

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Wed Sep 17 10:45:54 UTC 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> I just checked in changes in:
>   libc/sysdeps/linux/common/bits/uClibc_locale.h
>   extra/locale/gen_wc8bit.c
>   extra/locale/gen_wctype.c

I have tested it in a rootfs environment. First I have installed a patched
version that uses the original pregenerated locales (to get the patched
uClibc_locale.h file and have all locales included). Then I tried to
rebuild without pregenerated ones, manually it works, building through rpm
has the same problem mentioned earlier (all locales included)
I have attached the two strace outputs:
make clean
strace make 2> <file>
running from rpm and manually.

Platform is i386.

Peter

--
Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net>   ID: 0xA5F059F2    NIC: IXUYHSKQLI

Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu