[uClibc] locale support does not build

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 18:05:44 UTC 2003

If I use the patch I have sent you, then make works if I run it manually,
but I really use rpm to build uClibc. In this case I get segfault for
./gen_wctype en_US after "optimizing is* table".
If I change to the locale directory after segfault, I can run
again manually make, and it finishes. Do you have any idea, what the
difference could be in running it from command prompt, or from an rpm
build process, that it segfaults?

Peter

--
Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net>   ID: 0xA5F059F2    NIC: IXUYHSKQLI