[uClibc] buildroot & linux

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Tue Sep 16 05:53:12 UTC 2003

Greetings

This is probably a general linux question rather than buildroot but here
goes.

When the linux build does the "make oldconfig", is there a way to stop
it asserting the lockd config if nfs is enabled? Its driving me nuts
trying to build a kernel that doesn't require a local rpc server to do
the locking and since I want to boot with a nfsroot filesystem, I can't
see how to get the -o nolock across the kernel command line.

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand