[uClibc] [patch] unresolved reference to _stdlib_strto_ll

Atsushi Nemoto anemo at mba.ocn.ne.jp
Sun Sep 14 13:43:41 UTC 2003

>> So there will be unresolved reference if both 'long long' and
>> 'long' have same size.

mjn3> Sorry about that.  Not a situation I tested I'm afraid.  Your
mjn3> fix is now in cvs.

Thanks.

mjn3> BTW, what platform are you using?  I suppose I should set up a
mjn3> cross compiler for future testing purposes.

I'm using mips and now porting to mips64 (64bit ABI).  Not yet done.
Since current stable version of gcc seems not to support 64bit mips
userland, I suppose you can choose more mature target such as alpha or
sparc64 for testing.
---
Atsushi Nemoto