[uClibc] buildroot changelog?

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Sep 11 10:21:21 UTC 2003

On Wed Sep 10, 2003 at 11:25:29PM -0700, Bryan Hundven wrote:

> Is there or will there be a Changelog for buildroot?
> It would be nice to know what has changed so that when people are
> building a new toolchain, they know what has been going on with buildroot.

There currently is no such Changelog.  I plan to make a bit more
formal release this time around though, so I suppose I could add
a changelog as well.

If you are just itching to see what changed, you can use the web
interface, or you can use 'cvs' to checkout the source and then
use 'rcs2log' or 'cvsps' to create a Changelog for you direcly
from the CVS repository content.