[uClibc] pthread for armnommu

Andrea Scian andrea.scian at wawnet.biz
Wed Sep 10 13:02:28 UTC 2003

> One short question..
>
> Does JVM operate on uClinux? I though that it required the services of
> an MMU.

I make Kaffe JVM working preatty well under uClinux, of course taking care
about some problem for the simple malloc (not so much memory avalaible on my
board!)... unfortunately now I need pthread (in fact Kaffe can run well also
with internal threading, call jthread, without any support about operating
system) to develop some java classes that require concurrent native
methods... I still have problems as you can see on the last my sended on
this mailing list!