[uClibc] maybe someone can give me a step up

ShadowRage shadowrage at acidchat.net
Mon Oct 20 11:10:02 UTC 2003

I'm compiling a slim system, so far, it's comprised of twsinit, busybox, bzexe (hack of gzexe I created, for compressing e3 and apps for future additions users may make in bzip2) anyways, I used the root_fs_i386 help me do all this.
now that I put the libs from /lib from that fs into the working directory of the finalized project, that and /bin make up 1.1 megs of space.. I'm aiming for lower.. any libs I wont need? or can have added on later by the user?
do I need just the uclibc libs?

--
AcidChat IRC Network
www.acidchat.net