[uClibc] Problems with HAS_FPU=n

Jeffrey Baitis baitisj at evolution.com
Thu Oct 9 22:46:47 UTC 2003

Hrm... thanks for the tip... I didn't see FLAGS_FOR_TARGET in the
Makefile. I did see CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET in the gcc-final/Makefile, added
-msoft-float to it, and nothing changed. :(

I also noticed that this failure is is in the configuration of
gcc-3.3-final/mipsel-linux/libiberty, and I don't seem to have a
config.log file to look at in this diretory, for whatever reason, so I'm
having a difficult time figuring out exactly what has failed.

Does gcc even need to be compiled with -msoft-float here? (my working
soft-float-enabled compiler was not.)

I would think the only things that actually need -msoft-float would come
*after* the final stage compiler is built.

Thanks for your help!

-Jeff

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 13:37, Andrew May wrote:/gcc-3.3-fina

--
Jeffrey Baitis <baitisj at evolution.com>