[uClibc] Re: Why use perl instead of sed to hack binutils, gcc

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Mon Oct 6 06:27:17 UTC 2003

Miles,
	This is what Erik said he was trying to avoid.  I think the KISS
approach he takes is a bit simpler.  It leaves less to be forgotten.
And everybody here has forgotten something critical at one time or
another (i.e. Car Keys, closing brace, semi-colon, the number of "911").

Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems

P.S. I am NO fan of PERL, but sometimes evil is necessary.  Besides, it
works Well Enough(tm)