[uClibc] Buildroot snapshots?

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Sun Nov 23 22:23:59 UTC 2003

Greetings

After the recent discussions about dynamic linking of uClibc and the 8xx
PowerPC CPU, I thought I'd grab a more recent buildroot snapshot but
they have gone (or I've gone blind!!). Any chance that the CVS
challenged amongst us could have the snapshots back again please?

BTW - have the ldd problems been sorted for the 8xx or does it still
require a kernel patch to avoid the illegal instruction trap.

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand