[uClibc] uclibc for the desktop

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Thu Nov 6 10:03:18 UTC 2003

Looks fine, at least as long as you do not build in
parallel. Otherwise you might end up with some generic
and some architecture specific versions of the functions
(at least in theory)... To avoid this problem you need
to make $(patsubst %, _dir_%, $(DIRS)) depend on $(OBJS)
and remove $(OBJS) from the dependencies of all in
libc/string/Makefile.

//Peter