[uClibc] uClibc/ldso/util doesn't build

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Nov 5 23:12:59 UTC 2003

On Wed Nov 05, 2003 at 09:14:12AM -0800, Jeffrey Baitis wrote:
> Looks like today's snapshot is a bit broken w.r.t. buildroot. Is this
> the 'gcc wrapper' issue that was previously mentioned?

Yes.  It is failing while trying to build the uClibc client
apps ldd and ldconfig.  I've beem making some rather large
changes to how we do thing and eliminating the gcc wrapper.
I've got everything else fixed, but I was too tired to finish
fixing the client apps last night.  Hopefully things should
be all fixed up later tonight,