[uClibc] uclibc for the desktop

Jeffrey Baitis baitisj at evolution.com
Tue Nov 4 16:45:19 UTC 2003

Speed.

We just completed some preliminary benchmarks of our application and
discovered that some functions execute much slower under uClibc than
they do when compiled against glibc. Note that there is often a
performance penalty associated with "small." :)

I am currently working to refine our tests to run on multiple platforms,
and I will make results available assuming there is interest...

-Jeff

Jeffrey Baitis <baitisj at evolution.com>