[uClibc]Spoke too soon about buildroot success!!

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Wed May 28 21:36:13 UTC 2003

Greetings

I seem to have built everything for the basic system from i386 Linux
host to PowerPC target but the openssh build process is not very happy
about a cross compile environment :-((

Any ideas on this one? Looks a bit terminal to me...

checking whether struct dirent allocates space for d_name... configure:
error: cannot run test program while cross compiling
make: ***
[/home/packages/uclibc/buildroot/build_powerpc/openssh-3.6.1p1/.configured]
Error 1
[gilksr at localhost buildroot]$

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer              Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand