[uClibc]building mtd utils using uclibc

Randy Cooper randywcooper at yahoo.ca
Mon May 26 19:16:13 UTC 2003

Hi, I'm trying to build the mtd utils from the 2003/05/12 snapshot using uclibc 09.16 for an ARM based system. I have read that the utlities can be built like this but no information was given regarding the versions used. I am having a problem where is I get an undefined reference to IFTODT from ld when building the mtd utils (I can build them using glibc). Would going to the latest version of uclibc fix this? If so, then do I have to rebuild everything already built using 09.16? Is there something I can specify on the make command line to resolve the problem? Any help would be appreciated. Randy