[uClibc]ldd mess (OT)

Chun Kit Edwin Lau try_email_me at yahoo.ca
Tue May 6 00:12:38 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

	I was trying to use uclibc in my 486 laptop and I was building
those binaries such as busybox on my P3 machine.  uClibc compiled
alright and I installed the dev env in my home directory.  When I built
busybox using the i386-uclibc-gcc wrapper, it compiled alright except it
is linked to the uClibc in the dev env not /lib.

	I searched and found that there were a couple of posts mentioned
this problem.  one is by defining SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PATH=/lib and the
other is to check out buildroot.

	I tried SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PATH=/lib but no luck and i checked
buildroot but I don't understand how it make busybox point to /lib.  Is
there a compiler option to do this?  I need a little more instruction.
Pls.

	BTW, i do not subscribe to this list. pls CC me.

--
Edwin ERTW Lau