[uClibc]busybox segfaults (but is it busybox?)

Agust Karlsson Gusti at pallas.dk
Mon Mar 24 15:04:43 UTC 2003

Hi
Are you running ash as a shell?
I experienced the same problem with ash and changed to msh, solved that problem but introduced some others like unability to run a shell script directly.

Gusti
Agust Karlsson            mailto:gusti at pallas.dk
Pallas Informatik A/S     http://www.pallas.dk
Allerød Stationsvej 2D    Tel.: +45 48 10 24 10
DK-3450 Allerød           Fax.: +45 48 10 24 01