[uClibc]Re: buildroot with glibc?

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Sat Mar 15 18:52:50 UTC 2003

Me> I really like this buildroot system.  Thanks again!  I was
Me> thinking it would be nice to be able to quickly switch between
Me> uclibc and glibc systems that were built the same way.  Has anyone
Me> made a makefile to drop into buildroot for building with glibc?

Steven> BLASPHEMER!!!! :)

But gosh, wouldn't you like to show your boss two nand images, one
that is huge and one that is tiny, and say "see how much money I'm
saving you on embedded nand flash capacity by choosing this more risky
libc?"

If I could just save 30% on NAND usage, I would be a hero.
Unfortunately, that is hard to justify right now because a critical
module won't even insmod.