[uClibc]Undefined __udivsi3 / __umodsi3

Geoffrey Wossum geoffrey at pager.net
Wed Mar 12 22:19:23 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 03:11 pm, Christopher Hoover wrote:
> > linked application, then I got a either "can't resolve symbol
> > '__udivsi3'" or
> > "can't resolve symbol '__umodsi3'" on my target board.

> For gcc-3.x, you must enable ADD_LIBGCC_FUNCTIONS in your uClibc config.

Thanks, that fixes the unresolved symbol problem.  The search engine
apparently hasn't indexed that part of the list archive yet.

Now, I have a different problem ^_^

Anything that is dynamically linked doesn't do anything.  It just sits there.
I can Ctrl-C out of it back to the shell prompt.  Apparently something's
going on, because the load average goes to near 1.00 while the dynamically
linked application is running.

Just as a sanity check, I did a "Hello world" application.  It does the same
thing.  No output, just sits there, you can Ctrl-C out of it, load average
goes up to near 1.00.

Any ideas on this one?

---
Geoffrey Wossum