[uClibc]Re: [BusyBox] Problems building busybox against uClibc

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Thu Jun 12 20:51:34 UTC 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:34:33 -0600, Erik Andersen wrote
> On Thu Jun 12, 2003 at 02:33:55PM -0600, Jason Bodnar wrote:
> > That worked.
> >
> > Does:
> >
> > export PATH={uClibc DEVEL_PREFIX}/bin:$PATH
> >
> > not work anymore for uClibc?
> >
> > I can't get it to work with other packages such as devfsd.
>
> It _may_ work.  Sometimes.  But I strongly recommend
> against it...

Okay, just going by what's in the INSTALL doc for uClibc-0.9.19. What is the
preferred way to build something that doesn't support CROSS in the Makefile
like busybox?

--
Jason Bodnar
jason at shakabuku.org
http://www.shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"