[uClibc] libstdc++.so.5 gets installed in $(STAGING_DIR)/lib but not $(TARGET_DIR)/lib

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Wed Jul 30 17:23:25 UTC 2003

I'm using the CVS buildroot from July 1 and uClibc 9.20.  From the
Makefile:

ARCH:=mipsel
USE_UCLIBC_TOOLCHAIN:=true
GCC_2_95_TOOLCHAIN:=false
USE_UCLIBC_SNAPSHOT:=false

I need the libstdc++.so but it is not getting installed in
build_mipsel/root.  I tried groking the makefiles but couldn't
figure out whether there is some canonical way to do this.
I think could just add the installation step in the uclibc.mk file
myself, but I figure it must be in there already...Any clues?

Dave