[uClibc]uclibc buildroot woes

tom at ceisystems.com tom at ceisystems.com
Wed Jul 9 20:10:13 UTC 2003

Gute abend,
	I appologise for my German, I have not spoken it in many years.  Anyway, I think the best solution to this problem would be to use a variable, much like we do for "--target", and "--host" variables.  This would allow people using other arch.'s to build the utils without having to modify the .mk files.

	As an example, this patch would make it impossible to compile gcc_target on, say, an ARM system, or even a PPC.  Perhaps, we should add a variable into the main Makefile that contains our current architecture, much like in the Linux kernel compilation.

Just my .02DM,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.