[uClibc] idiot proofing development system images?

Andrew Dennison andrew.dennison at motec.com.au
Thu Jul 3 07:52:05 UTC 2003

I just stupidly tried to experiment with the i386 development system images
on a box with a 2.2 kernel. Unfortunately as the image is built with large
file support this means that I had rather cryptic problems, and it took a
while to work out what I had done wrong...

May I suggest that there is a note on the web site to point out that a 2.4
kernel is required for the images to work?

I built a buildroot image without large file support and I can chroot into
that without any problems so I got there in the end...

Andrew