[uClibc]busybox ps garbled characters

Stuart Hughes seh at zee2.com
Tue Jul 1 07:16:48 UTC 2003

Hi All,

Turns out the problem was indeed my fault, I'd inadvertently linked
against one library and ran against another.  This was due to my build
setup which (sometimes) uses GCC_EXEC_PREFIX to modify where gcc looks
for headers and libs (some things were in the wrong place).

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Regards, Stuart