[uClibc] Can ftpd tftpd openssh etc compiled through uclibc ?

Calilonhuang Calilonhuang at bj.t2-design.com
Thu Jul 3 20:35:18 UTC 2003

I've using 0.9.19. gcc 3.2.3.
It told me it can't find some .h files.
When I use uclibc compile dhcp & udhcp. It'll seach all .h in uclibc's include automaticly.
I only change CC= $(MYPATH)\uclibc\bin\mipsel-uclibc-gcc
That's all right. I needn't change CFLAG.
 Need I to make other changes to openssh's Makefile?

Because these .h is in uclibc's include, xxx-uclibc-gcc can't find them. :(
I don't think I need to add -I$(uclibcpath) -I$(uclibcpath) /bits -I$(uclibcpath) .......... to CFLAG

 Re: [uClibc] Can ftpd tftpd openssh etc compiled through uclibc ?

On Wed Jul 02, 2003 at 08:40:51AM +0800, Calilonhuang wrote:
> I want to build one of them under mips using uclibc.
> I find openssh is listed in working list. But I can't compile it successfully.

It works.  I have compiled openssh with uClibc on mips using
uClibc 0.9.20.  Therefore, since you did not provide a proper
problem report, I have to assume you did something wrong.