[uClibc]Could someone provide a complete function list for uClibC

Chen Qi-A18263 A18263 at motorola.com
Thu Jan 16 15:15:03 UTC 2003

Hello every one:

	I'm trying to test the uClibc functions.

	As far as I know, the uClibc is a subset of libc. It follow the Single Unix Spec version 3 but cut some unnecessary functions.
	But I do not know which function is removed and which is hold.
	So could you please provide the complete function list implemented in uClibc? ( better uClibc-0.9.15, last version till now?)
	Or could you please give me some clues about how can I got these function list as well as categories?
	I think it's unwise to count it in the source file. :)

Thank you very much.
Best Regards.
ChenQi(v)