[uClibc]Additional applications compiled against uClibc...

Adam Dosch adosch at fdlinux.com
Mon Jan 13 14:06:42 UTC 2003

Hello,

I've been compiling a few smaller miscellaneous utility packages and some
libraries against uClibc... and after perusing through the uClibc
application list, I noticed that a few of them that I've got working werent
on there.

Here's a list of the packages that I have compiled against uClibc 0.9.16
and was successful:

* libncftp-3.1.5-src - an application that provides File Transfer Protocol
(FTP) client services for embedded applications
 http://www.ncftpd.com/libncftp/

* Gnu Multiple Precision library - free library for arbitrary precision
arithmetic and such
 http://www.swox.com/gmp/

* libbf-0.7.2m - Eric Young's blowfish library
 <couldnt find a valid URL on-hand>

* bet (current version, 1.1) - an encrypted version of the talk program
using 128 bit blowfish encryption (Blowfish, GMP and Ncurses needed)
 http://www.upl.cs.wisc.edu/~hamblin/BET.html

I hope that this maybe benefits someone other than myself :-)

later,

Adam
-------
F d  L i n u x    "...laugh now, use later."
h t t p : / / w w w . f d l i n u x . c o m
adosch at fdlinux.com | icq:  14081989