[uClibc]I am Unable to run UMlinux with buildroot.

Edo-Martijn Janssen e.m.janssen at xs4al.nl
Sun Jan 12 09:05:47 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am trying to install builroot but I encounter the following problem.
It compiles perfectly but when I do:

[tinux at loki buildroot]$ ./UMlinux

I get 3 xterms with the following message:

xterm: Can't execvp port-helper: No such file or directory

I tried to fix it myself but for now I am clueless were to start.

Can anybody explain me what port-helper is?

Me and others on my site would love to use buildroot for the development of
packages for my uclibc single floppy router.

Thanks for making uclibc it saves a lot of space on my floppy.

Grtz
Edo-Martijn
www.floppyt.org