[uClibc]insmod problem

Igor Trevisan igor.trevisan at bluewind.it
Thu Jan 9 15:03:19 UTC 2003

Thans Phil (and also thanks Stuart!)
for you timely answer.
I was surely starting from a wrong point, considering
my compile command line but...
I'm still looking at a

# insmod ./frrele.o
Using ./frrele.o
insmod: unresolved symbol printk
#

sad error message!
The include path I specified is correct but... no good news!
Any ather possibilities?
Hoping so...
	Igor.