[uClibc]Kernel ASM Includes error (path does not exsits)?

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Jan 8 18:47:40 UTC 2003

On Wed Jan 08, 2003 at 10:29:30AM -0600, theprototype at shaw.ca wrote:
> SPAM: NO_MX_FOR_FROM     (3.1 points)  No MX records for the From: domain
> > I am recieving this error when I attempt to compile uClib 0.9.16 (or any version for that matter).
> >
> > The path '/usr/src/linux/include/asm' doesn't exist.
> > I bet you didn't set KERNEL_SOURCE, TARGET_ARCH or UCLIBC_HAS_MMU correctly when you configured uClibc.
> > Please fix these settings.
> >
> > This happens no matter what kernel I use and where it is located. I have tried 4 different locations, kernels, and no go.
>
> My kernel source dir is set to '/usr/src/linux/' and the include/asm link do exsist as well.
>
> I've checked everything time and time again.

BTW:  please fix your "Reply-To" header in your mailer...

Tried running 'make -d' and watching what make is doing when it
finds the failure, in particular, look where it says
    Must remake target `headers'.

since for some reason, it isn't finding uClibc/include/asm/unistd.h.
What does uClibc/include/asm point to?