[uClibc]SD-OS2

Shane Nay shane at minirl.com
Wed Jan 8 13:29:13 UTC 2003

> It just hard stuff for developer.
> And it will easier if we do something.
> Don't forget that User is more in number than developer

That is true for Mac and Windows platforms, but for Linux I'm not so
sure.  It is true that most Linux users are not kernel developers,
but most are still probably some sort of developer.

Keep in mind the context of the list you are posting on as well.
uClibc has it's greatest application in the embedded world.  I've
been working in this area for some time. In this area, for 99.9% of
applications, the user shouldn't even know there is a filesystem.  If
they need to know about it, you have failed as an embedded design
engineer.  If they need to know structure just to use the device,
then you may as well look for a new job.

Thanks,
Shane Nay.