[uClibc]Anyone found the cause...

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Tue Jan 7 14:27:43 UTC 2003

Hello again,
	As far as I can tell, the issue appears when the compile of
libiberty (sp?) occours.  It is attempting to compile against "crt1.o",
which obviously is not being found in /lib or /usr/lib of the building
system.  In actuality, I had a crt1.o in /usr/lib, but it was not built
by the buildroot process, AFAIK.

	So, now it just comes down to trying to figure out why the
system fails at this when using custom flags/options for uClibc, and not
any other time.  I recompiled the systm straight from CVS again last
night, and it went flawlessly again...so, I know that it has nothing to
do with me being out-of-sync from CVS, or anything like that.

Thanks for any help!
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.