[uClibc]Text file busy errors

mike-uclibc at tiedyenetworks.com mike-uclibc at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Jan 2 21:31:47 UTC 2003

Damm -

	So I have my tools configured and built with uclibc. Running on
the target, if I now execute any of the dynamically linked tools (such as
ip or tc, for example), I can execute them one time just fine, and further
attempts result in 'text file busy' errors. I have a statically linked
busybox (against glibc if it matters - and in fact I'm letting the system
boot it as init just for testing) and it doesn't seem to have any problem.
Neither does any of my other statically linked tools. I don't know enough
about the dynamic linker but I definately think this problem is related -
probbly to my screwey configuration or installation.

	Any help for this one?

--

       TieDye Networks - peace, love, and fast downloads in the redwoods!

		Zoinks, scoob! Haunted flying saucers!