[uClibc]gdb problems

azarate at saincotrafico.com azarate at saincotrafico.com
Thu Feb 27 10:10:25 UTC 2003

Hello, I'm testing the uclibc with pthreads in a i386 linux box (installed
RedHat 7.3) and it works well with uclibc-0.9.18.
The problem i have is when i want to debug my test program. The gdb can't
debug threads???
The output i get is the following:

[arce at Andoni arce]$ gdb test
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.1.90CVS-5)
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/arce.73/test
warning: Cannot initialize thread debugging library: generic error
warning: Cannot initialize thread debugging library: generic error
warning: Cannot initialize thread debugging library: generic error

Program received signal SIG32, Real-time event 32.
0x40040d7c in __rt_sigsuspend () from /usr/i386-linux-uclibc/lib/libc.so.0
Could anyone help me???

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Andoni Zárate

***********Internet Email Confidentiality Footer*************

solely for the use of the organisation or individual to whom they are
addressed. Any retransmittal or copying of this email and/or attached
files without our permission is expressly forbidden.  If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message
to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or
your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this
kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that
do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.