[uClibc]Re: gcc 3.2.2 on mipsel

dwu at zipworld.com.au dwu at zipworld.com.au
Wed Feb 26 09:24:27 UTC 2003

I finally got busybox 0.60.5 to work with the latest uclibc library - thanks for
all your help!

One thing I noticed is that with the LD_DEBUG switched on, the process just
loops infinitely with the following output:

ELF header=0x2aaa8000
First Dynamic section entry=0x2aaa80cc
scanning DYNAMIC section
done scanning DYNAMIC section
done grabbing link information
calling mprotect on the shared library/dynamic linker
calling mprotect on the application program
About to store the debug structure address
About to do MIPS specific GOT bootstrap
About to do library loader relocations
Done relocating library loader, so we can now
        use globals and make function calls!
GOT found at 0x2aaef140
Lib Loader:     (0x2aaa8000) /lib/ld-uClibc.so.0
BEFORE: sigprocmask=0x4043c0
etc

Is this what's expected?

-Dan