[uClibc]Re: hello and request for patch reversal...

Dave Airlie airlied at skynet.ie
Tue Feb 25 02:39:29 UTC 2003

okay it may need refinement then.. if -shared is specified we
currently do a -nostartfiles which is incorrect, so my patch goes too far
the other way.. I'll try and put a point in between patch together later
on then...

normal gets crt1.o, crti.o crtn.o and end and begin...
 -shared gets crtend(S).o and crtbegin(S).o
and -nostartfiles gets none..

does this sound more correct.. I'll check what gcc/ld do...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
pam_smb / Linux DecStation / Linux VAX / ILUG person