[uClibc]Re: busybox failed in new root_fs-powerpc.bz2

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Mon Feb 17 15:37:40 UTC 2003

> > I have the same problem with a boot disk. I build it with
> > uCLibc 0.9.18 and Busybox 0.60.5.
> >
> > Nothing happend after "Freeing unused kernel memory: 184k "
I had this with SysVinit too (x86 platform), when glibc was built with
i686 optimization (RedHat RPM), and used on an i586. Changing the libc
version to a generic one (for i386) solved the problem. In your case there
could be some conflict between the uclibc version running on a non-proper
processor.

Peter