[uClibc]root_fs_0.9.17-i386 - bugs in libtool?

Thomas Cameron tom at ceisystems.com
Wed Feb 5 17:50:57 UTC 2003

Dag B,
    These files will NOT appear on your system, or on anyone else's
system except for Erik Andersen's.  The directory being pointed to here
is his home directory on his own system.  Simply remove
"/home/andersen/CVS" and replace it with the absolout path to where YOU
have the "buildroot" directory stored.

Good Luck,
Thomas Cameron
CEI Systems, Inc.