[uClibc]New toolchain and elf2flt problem

Syed Faisal Akber faisal at AKBER.NET
Wed Feb 5 01:02:41 UTC 2003

Which tool-chain are you using?  Which platform are you developing for?

Which kernel are you using?

Ensure that your version of fs/binfmt_flat.c matches the elf2flt you use.
If these don't match, you will NEVER be able to get anything working.

Ensure that your libc.a, crt0.o, etc... are compiled with the same
toolchain you use to prevent any incompatiblity issues.

Faisal