[uClibc]Re: OpenSSH and mipsel

Dana Soward dragon at linuxboxen.org
Sat Mar 1 01:04:01 UTC 2003

Yes, i was.  I used the buildroot, and inserted my own tarball into the
source/dl dir.  I hacked up the config to say "yes" to a lot of the
crosscompile tests that would make the configure fail, and i also used a
doctored config.cache from a native configure done on my target. The
buildroot pretty much handled the rest, which CC to use and all
that. You will need to add a -C to the ./configure in make/openssh.mk,
and you may want to save your config.cache as config.save, and then add
a  cp config.save config.cache; or use -C config.save, since a few
differnet "clean"s will blow away config.cache. ssh and sshd seem to run
fine. sshd has some odd errors to the log file, but it runs anyway. I
havent tracked them down yet...

Dana