[uClibc] uClibc 0.9.24 released

Paul Dickson dickson at permanentmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:46:34 UTC 2003

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:10:17 -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Fri Dec 19, 2003 at 02:03:36AM -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:
> > On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:25:25 -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> >
> > >   If you haven't checked the website recently, you may want to
> > >   take a look at the newly reworked website at
> > > 	http://www.uclibc.org/
> > >   which is hopefully quite a lot easier to navigate.
> >
> > The prebuilt uClibc development systems on
> > http://www.uclibc.org/toolchains.html have no indication as to their
> > version.  Both the text on the web page and the filenames of the
> > compressed filesystems should indicate the version of the development
> > system.  Otherwise, I'd have to download the file (via dialup) and check
> > it against the version I'd already have.
>
> You could of course check the file dates...  Regardless,
> I have just posted updated dev systems built with the
> latest uClibc.

Typically, those dates only mean that's the last time the file was copied.
And to get it, I had to copy the URL and trim the filename from it.  This
gave me the directory listing with date (and sizes).

Thanks for the updated dev system.  I'll be quiet for the next two hours
while my connection is tied up downloading it.  :-)

	-Paul