[uClibc] PowerPC dynamic linking

Jeff Angielski jeff at theptrgroup.com
Wed Dec 3 05:52:18 UTC 2003

I have seen the same problem as you have on my PPC 8xx target - 0.9.20
dynamic works but 0.9.21 does not.  I have not yet had a chance to go back
and debug the problem. So like you, I am anxious to hear if anybody else
has found the problem.

FWIW, I also tried to use a newer uClibc but the gcc wrappers are no
longer supported and the buildroot for the PowerPC did not work.  Manuel
confirmed last week that the PowerPC buildroot was broken.  Not sure if
the status has changed since then...

Jeff Angielski
The PTR Group