[uClibc] PowerPC dynamic linking

Robin Gilks robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
Wed Dec 3 04:36:00 UTC 2003

Greetings

I'm still trying to find out if mpc8xx dynamic linking works (but
avoiding the download of CVS head due to the time it will take to
rebuild my toolchain/target system using a new buildroot structure). It
appeared to be OK in 0.9.20 but seems to be broken since :-((

Anyone got a brief yes/no answer for me?

If no, what can I do as a work around please?

Many thanks

--
Robin Gilks
Senior Design Engineer          Phone: (+64)(3) 357 1569
PO Box 1645 Christchurch        Email : robin.gilks at tait.co.nz
New Zealand