[uClibc] buildroot: I think I'm missing something

Josh Goebel josh at dwgsolutions.com
Tue Dec 2 23:18:00 UTC 2003

Ok, every time I type make I get a little further.

Now it's trying to compile busybox and running into the sys_siglist
dependency of ash (but I not asking about that so don't flame me, I know
why I get that error).

Am I not just supposed to type "make" though.  Is there some easy way to
do this step by step and run make menuconfig and configures manually
along the way to reach the desired result or I have to figure out all
the automated stuff and hack into the Makefiles, etc.?

What if I want to change the default options of busybox using the UI
(I've heard there is one).?

I went back and removed the .configured file from uClibc and then
configured it correctly and run make again my config file is (of course)
over-written.

*sighs*

Not a member of the list, please reply directly, though I have been
reading a bunch of the stuff online.

Josh Goebel

Information Technology Professional

DWG Solutions - "Doing Worlds of Good" for you and your business.

e-mail:  <mailto:josh at dwgsolutions.com> josh at dwgsolutions.com

web:  www.dwgsolutions.com

phone: 812.365.9797   fax: 812.365.9697

toll-free: 800.226.8619