[uClibc] Need help with compiling programs using uclibc in alternate location

Josh Goebel josh at dwgsolutions.com
Tue Dec 2 16:21:58 UTC 2003

Forgive me, but with what I'm doing [building a floppy distro with
BusyBox and uclibc compiled against Linux 2.0] is it possible to use the
pre-built development system for the i386 or must I build one from
scratch with buildroot?

Also, are the development environments themselves specific to how uclibc
is compiled?  The kernel I'm going to use the headers from could still
change as well as the uclibc options... must all this be known upfront?

Thanks,
Josh