[uClibc] m68k-nommu pthread problem

Sevy Jonathan J.Sevy at flarion.com
Wed Aug 27 15:46:52 UTC 2003

David,
I built the threaddemos, and they built fine. I then did a make clean, and rebuilt all, and now my apps (and the thread demos) seem to build fine. I'm not sure what the issue was; perhaps an inconsistent configuration or the like... (I re-saved the configuration when I enabled the thread demos, so this, followed by the clean make, may have corrected an inconsistency?)

Thanks,
  \
  Jon

 Jonathan Sevy
 Flarion Technologies Inc.
 Bedminster One
 135 Route 202/206 South
 Bedminster, NJ 07921

http://www.SnapGear.com
Custom Embedded Solutions + Security   Fx:+61 7 38913630 http://www.uCdot.org
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender and delete all copies.